Instructions for visa to travel to Russia
to participate in the VII-th International Art-Symposium «The Lullaby»
In order to take part in the VII International Art Symposium «The Lullaby» and obtain visas for travel to Russia, you must take the following steps:
1. Submit 4-5 photos of your work in electronic form, or give the web address, blog, a forum, where the organizers of the art symposium can get acquainted with your work.
2. After becoming acquainted with your work it will be decided about your participation in the International Art Symposium and you will be sent a confirmation to your email that you are invited to attend the symposium.
If you are not invited to this year, you'll be able to participate in the symposium next year. Yelabuga State Museum-Reserve conducts international art symposiums each year. These workshops are themed and each year is declared a new theme of the symposium.
3. To allow you to apply for a visa to travel to Russia to participate in the International Art Symposium you should take the following steps:
4. Send to the organizers of the symposium scanned pages of your passport, which lists your full name and date of expiry.
5. Then you need to: buy a ticket to Moscow for the June 6-7, 2012; buy a ticket on the way back from Moscow on 17 or 18 June, 2012.
Then you must send scans or electronic copies of these tickets to the organizers of the art symposium.
The earlier you buy tickets to Moscow and on the return journey, the cheaper they will cost, and the faster you will get an official invitation, on the basis of which you can apply for a visa at the Russian embassy or consulate.
6. Based on scans of your passport and electronic copies of your tickets you will be acquired by tickets from Moscow to Naberezhnye Chelny Airport (arrival) and from Naberezhnye Chelny to Moscow on the way back.
In Naberezhnye Chelny you will meet the organizers of the International Art Symposium and a translator.
The cost of the tickets on domestic flights in Russia you pay to the organizers of the symposium on arrival. Your stay in Yelabuga during the art symposium and meals paid for by the organizers of the symposium.
7. Only after on your name will be purchased tickets for domestic flights from Moscow to Naberezhnye Chelny and from Naberezhnye Chelny to Moscow, we can arrange for you official invitation addressed to travel to Russia, and send it to you.
The invitation will be sent in electronic form.
In some countries a visa to travel to Russia is made on the basis of electronic official invitation. In other countries they require the original invitation to the paper. We can send it to you by courier. This service is also paid by you, not the organizers of the symposium.
8. After receiving a formal invitation, you go to a Russian Embassy or Consulate in your country and apply for the visa to travel to Russia.
An official invitation for your participation in the VII International Art Symposium «The Lullaby»will be issued for your getting a tourist visa. This is the most cheap option visa to travel to Russia.
If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator Yelabuga State Museum-Reserve Alex Kuklin: email@example.com
Scans of passports and tickets please send to his email address.